Re: [Healeys] Vent window BJ8

To: "Healey List Emails" <healeys@autox.team.net>, "Dan Stromquist"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Vent window BJ8
From: "edic" <edic@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 14:41:56 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)
Dan,

I really didn't want to take the rivets out since I don't have the tools
necessary to replace the rivets if any could be found.  However, I am happy
to report that I
had a mini victory over 40 yr old healey stuff.  I was able to get the pivot
collar off by tapping the bottom of the lower pivot with a hammer and they
both came sliding off, reluctantly, with no damage to any parts.

Mel Brunet
HBJ8L/39749
Land O lakes, FL