Re: [Healeys] OFF WITH HER HEAD!!!

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] OFF WITH HER HEAD!!!
From: "David Masucci" <drmasucci@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 20:39:48 -0500
Bill,

I''m not an expert, but I did my own rebuild of my BJ8 engine a number of
years back. After I completed the rebuild it ran great for one season. The
following year I had what appeared to be a head gasket problem. When I
removed the head I discovered that one of my re-used head bolts had
literally snapped. I replaced all of the bolts with stock grade new bolts
and she's been fine for years now.

Just my experience.

Dave
64 BJ8