[Healeys] Parts Company Question

To: <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: [Healeys] Parts Company Question
From: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2007 07:48:06 -0500
My first order with Macgregor rubber parts isn't going very well.  I was
expecting my order a week and a half ago so decided to call for a tracking
number yesterday.   My order hadn't even been shipped yet.

For those who have dealt with  M R before are they always so slow and is their
PR on letting customers know whats going on so poor?

Maybe they're going through some growing pains here or something.  I assume
these folks are dependable and trust worthy.

My concern is that they have my money and my parts.  I almost just cancelled
my order when they said it hadn't been sent yet.  I suppose I'll just hang
tight and see if the quality is worth waiting for as the list has  pointed out
in the past.

This has been a different experience than working with Moss who usually lets
me know parts availability, ship times, tracking number,
etc. rather than keeping me in suspense for this long.

Mark