Re: [Healeys] Front Bumper Dissasembly

To: Mark and Kathy <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>, healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Front Bumper Dissasembly
From: <pennell@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2007 13:23:03 -0500
Mark,

Those nuts are pretty easy to loosen up in their holes as you may know.  I
believe I would try to loosen the bolts first with lots of penetrating oil and
patience.  If It looks like they will not come then cut off the heads.  This
will allow you to get the bumper off and then you can try unscrewing maybe with
vice grips.  Next is to try screw extractors.  Do not damage the threads in the
nuts!

My .02
Keith Pennell