Re: [Healeys] BJ8 Wiring Harness ?

To: "'Bob Brown'" <blkbt7@yahoo.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] BJ8 Wiring Harness ?
From: "Herbert Miller" <hgmiller3@qwest.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 15:31:33 -0600
--===============0684487301==

Bob:
The harness travels up to the top of the horizontal panel behing the seats.
At that point the fuel pump breaks of and heads to the right of the car to
the fuel pump. The fuel pump harness travels across the top of said panel,
and is heald in place with several snallclips secured with 10 32 screws and
nuts feed thur the panal from the cockpit side. The main harness follows the
curve of the diff tunel with additional  clips attached with sheet metal
type screws. One attachment point that is hard to see is the one on the
inboard side of the bump stop box attached to the chassis. Then to the hole
into the boot.

Good luck

Herb Miller