Re: [Healeys] 175R15 tires

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] 175R15 tires
From: Steven Newell <steven@newellboys.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2007 22:27:12 -0700
Alan Seigrist wrote:

>Bill - Those aren't available anymore :( Alan

Ouch. I've been feeling bad as it becomes harder and harder to find
165R15s for my Triumph, but 175R15s seem harder still. FWIW my next
tires will probably be Vredestein Sprint Classic 165R15s, since all my
favorite Coopers, Dunlops, and Michelins are all discontinued or
"vintage" priced. The Vredesteins have the classic look and I was really
happy with the studded snow tires I ran on the Triumph for a few years
then my '66 Volvo wagon for a couple years more.

Steven Newell
Littleton, CO USA
'62 TR4 x 2 etc.