Re: [Healeys] Tyres for Healeys

To: "Paul Negus" <Paul.Negus@ipl.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Tyres for Healeys
From: "T W" <ah3000me@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 10:47:39 -0500
I purchased my Kuhmos from tires-easy.com this summer.   The price was about
$2 more a tire than tirerack.com.   But they were in stock, no one else had
them, and the driving season in Maine is too short to wait.  The website was
a little funky, and talking to customer service was a little funkier, but
the tires arrived 5 days after I order them.

I googled them to learn something about the company before I ordered.   I
think they're a large German company that was just getting in the US market,
so they're certainly in the UK market.

Watch the symbol for the delivery time -- the price seemed to vary depending
on estimated delivery time, and the price was cheapest when the stock level
was highest and estimated delivery time shortest.

- Tom