[Healeys] Starter and Top Repellency

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Starter and Top Repellency
From: "Mark Goodman" <mkgoodman@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2007 13:12:05 -0500
I have a starter from British Starters, and it has been in the car for 3
years.  What a difference from that to an original.  It does not drain the
battery, as it takes much less current to run and starts the engine up
quickly.  British Starters is a one man company that has little overhead,
and that is why he sells them for that amount.

My BMW mechanic uses a BMW product that you can get at the dealer that seals
the cloth top and works very well.  He has two 1989 325 Convertibles that do
not have top leaks.  Go to the parts department and ask for top sealant

Sorry for the delay in replying, as I get the "digest" edition from
auto.team.net.

Mark Goodman