Re: [Healeys] Sway Bar

To: "'Alan Seigrist'" <healey.nut@gmail.com>, "'Gale Hess'" <ghess4@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Sway Bar
From: "Simon Lachlan" <simon.lachlan@homecall.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 21:15:12 -0000
Hi,
My regular PC is in bits. My fault - don't ask. Hence I can't refer back to
sizes etc, but......
I bought a bigger/stiffer/thicker (whatever!) anti-roll bar from someone
(AH, Welch or whoever) and the rose jointed ends from Cape. Works really
well. Easy to fit and "does what it says on the can".
I seem to recall that there are three sizes of bar available:-
The standard one which you must assume you already have. A thicker one and
an even thicker one. I'm pretty sure that the thickest one is a bit over the
top for all but very serious/competitive driving. At least, that's what I
recall without accessing my records.
I guess you'll be looking at the bushes down there too...
Simon.