[Healeys] BG - Power Oil Change

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] BG - Power Oil Change
From: jcapezzuti@aol.com
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 15:36:37 -0500
Has anyone out there ever performed a "BG" service,?particularly what the call
the Power Oil Change Service on their Healey?

For those that don't know what I am referring too, check out their website:

http://www.bgprod.com/home.html

If so, what was your experience?? Did it "do" anything?? Could you tell a
difference?

I recently / reluctantly had this done to my Daily Driver - 2000 Jeep, Grand
Cherokee with 100k miles on it......? I've owned since new, and always
performed regular maintenance.???????

I was "sold" on the idea.............

I have to tell you that I CAN actually?tell the difference...? The engine
sounds quieter, smoother, healthier, accelerates a little more evenly.

I am seriously considering having it done to my Healey now.........

ANY THOUGHTS FROM OTHER OWNERS??????????????????

Thanks,

Jeff
Tampa
'63 BJ7?