Re: [Healeys] AUSTIN HEALEY - REBIRTH OF A LEGEND

To: "Imagination Engineering, Inc." <ieincparts@cfl.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: [Healeys] AUSTIN HEALEY - REBIRTH OF A LEGEND
From: <pennell@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 22:30:32 -0500
Well Listers . . .

Seems to me this is one of the no-nos of this list.    We are all familiar with
the commercial restorers out there and should not be bombarded with any of
their advertising.  As I understand it individuals with an occasional "parts
for sale" type ad are OK but I feel this is a blatant infringement on the
purposes of this list.

Flame away
Keith Pennell