[Healeys] Water Pump memory refresher

To: <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: [Healeys] Water Pump memory refresher
From: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 10:42:10 -0500
Sorry guys.   I can't find this email discussion anywhere.    A couple of
weeks ago we were discussing County water pumps and some one mentioned that
our original pumps may be made by a tractor part company , ???????? Ferguson
or something like that.   I would like to try and find a  local tractor water
pump rebuilder and need to let them know what kind of pump I think it maybe,
rather than tell them its from a Healey.

Thanks,   Mark