Re: [Healeys] Survival rate of the Healey

To: "Tadeusz Malkiewicz" <tadeusz.malkiewicz@plusnet.pl>, "'Healey List
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Survival rate of the Healey
From: "BJ8Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 16:17:49 -0800
Well, Tadek, the only way to have any clue about how many cars survive is to
count as many of them as possible.  That is the primary task of the various
model registries.  The accuracy of the estimate depends on how many are
"captured" in each registry, and that depends on how active the registrar is
in trying to identify them using all available resources, and how helpful
the owners are in contributing the identity of their cars to a central
database.

Enjoy your Healey, and contact Rich Chrysler with the details of the car:
richchrysler@quickclic.net

Cheers!
Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666