Re: [Healeys] 3000 brake fluid resevoir

To: "'Freese, Ken'" <Kendall.Freese@Aerojet.com>, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] 3000 brake fluid resevoir
From: PG <bj8mk3@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 08:11:51 -0800
I did mine with a deep socket.

However, be warned, each side of the "nipple" has a rubber gasket that stops
the leaking.....you will destroy this gasket when you take the "nipple" off.
They must be replaced with a brake fluid resistant material.  I made mine
with some old tire tube....but took me a few times to get it right.

Paul