Re: [Healeys] Healey 100 4 cyl (A90 actually but same) Engine Bore Q

To: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Healey 100 4 cyl (A90 actually but same) Engine Bore Q
From: John Harper <ah@jharper.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 14:48:05 +0000
Alan

I believe that you would be disappointed with the result if you did not
make a proper job of this. If the engine were mine I would bite the
bullet and get the engine out. You might unfortunately find more that is
wrong such as a cracked crank but is better to discover the whole story
now than wonder how your engine might stand up to continued use.
There must have been a reason for a bent pushrod !

Regards

--
John Harper