[Healeys] HD6 Carb

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] HD6 Carb
From: "John Snyder" <helyjohn@cablespeed.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 09:21:03 -0800
I need the cover/lid for the rear float chamber for a HD6 carb.  I'm building
an engine with parts from several dismantled engine, and discovered that the
carbs have 2 front float chamber covers.  The front cover has the number 4260
cast into it.  I'm not sure about the rear, but the rear cover on my
unrestored BT7 has what looks like _261.  Don't know what the first digit is.
The rear cover has the intake port on the engine side of the cap nut. Does
someone out there have a rear cover that they would sell me?

John Snyder
Port Townsend, WA