Re: [Healeys] Assembly order

To: Healey list <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Assembly order
From: Daniel and Diane White <dwhite4949@wowway.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 13:08:45 -0500
If I'm following the logic of the assembly order correctly, the doors w/
side screens would go on first with scuttle seals attached (after first
trial fitting the scuttle seals between the dash top pad and shroud),
then the front shroud (not forgetting the 3M strip caulk where needed),
then the dash top pad at which point the other ends of the scuttle seals
would be installed between the dash top pad and the shroud (thanks again
Rich for the "how to"), then the mirror (and turn buttons/long Tenax
stud/trim screws with cup washers), then the windshield and finally the
wings. Do I have the sequence right and have I missed anything?
Dan White
1962 BN7 Mk II