Re: [Healeys] Advice on Steering Wheel

To: Go2ghill@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Advice on Steering Wheel
From: "Patton Dickson" <57healey@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 13:43:22 -0600
I'm sure you will hear this from others but Mike Lempert's wheels are the
best there are.

Here is the link to his site
http://www.pbase.com/mdlempert/wheels

Here are pictures of mine in my unfinished BN4
http://picasaweb.google.com/57Healey/NewLempertSteeringWheel

Good Luck
Patton
On Dec 28, 2007 1:02 PM, <Go2ghill@aol.com> wrote:

> I received a Tourist Trophy Streering Wheel for a Christmas present. I was
> disappointed, as it lacked the wood look and feel of my BJ8 dashboard. It
> was to
> light in color and felt more like plastic than wood. I plan to send it
> back
> (don't tell Santa) and wanted suggestions on a wheel that would not
> disappoint.
> Greg Hill
> BJ8

-
Patton Dickson - http://Austin-Healeys.com - Plano, TX
1957 Austin-Healey 100-Six "Built to run 'til the road wears out."