Re: [Healeys] 100 trim pieces on ebay

To: "'Steven Mickelson'" <stevemickelson@sbcglobal.net>, "'Rich C'"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] 100 trim pieces on ebay
From: "Patrick and Caroline Quinn" <p_cquinn@tpg.com.au>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 16:23:50 +1100
G'day Steve

I couldn't agree with you more. I think there is a real need to capture as
much information as we can.

I have details of over 1,370 Healeys and Austin-Healeys known to exist in
Australia. I also have details of 52 "unknown" Austin-Healeys that I know
were sold here new but have not surfaced over the last 30 years.

It's a real thrill when one of the "unknowns" is moved over to the "known"
list.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia