[Healeys] Brake Reservoir Lettering - STOP

To: "healey list" <healeys@autox.team.net>, "Charlie Frazer"
Subject: [Healeys] Brake Reservoir Lettering - STOP
From: "Richard Bittmann" <edmyed@harbornet.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 11:46:06 -0800
Hello Charlie Frazer, Ed at Just Brits and all others wanting Brake Reservoir
Lettering - My supply is exhausted - Ed wants 10 and Charlie Frazer sent $ for
5 but I only have 10 left - I will sent 4 to Ed and 4 to Charlie + left over
$.  If I receive email requests for 50 more, I will have more printed - Stop
sending SASEs with $.   I'll keep you posted.  Thanks for the overwhelming
response - I would have ordered 500 originially if I had know there was such a
demand, since once it is set up the printing cost is negligible.

Richard Bittmann
BJ7 Tacoma