Re: [Healeys] Healey Hydraulics

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Healey Hydraulics
From: "BJ8Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2008 07:38:33 -0800
--===============0865945721==

I'll drink to that, Mike.  Might as well make the pistons rust-proof and fix
that problem for good.

I hope that Apple has improved the quality of their work now, but my
experience with them was not good.  The Apple-rebuilt rear shocks on my MG
Midget began leaking just a few months after I reinstalled them, but that
was a few years ago.  Could have been an anomaly that just applied to my
job, too.

Does Peter C. at Worldwide Imports also work on calipers and servos?  I've
heard nothing but good reports about him for shock rebuilds.  I believe he's
on the list, too.

Happy Healey New Year to all!

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666