[Healeys] B-J Auction

To: healey help <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] B-J Auction
From: <insptwo@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 21:16:22 -0500
In looking at the list for this years auction, I was suprised to see not one
but two Kaiser Darrins on the block. We had a conversation about this car last
year on the list and I hadn't realized that there were any still around. You
get a real good look at the door/fender set up in their pictures, years ahead
in their design. I remember as a teen, going to the new car shows in the  50's
in Pittsburgh and walking around in utter amazement at all the new cars and
their designs.
Bill
BJ7