Re: [Healeys] Fwd: Insurance, More

To: "F. Ronald Rader" <f.ronald.rader@gmail.com>, John Snyder
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Fwd: Insurance, More
From: <bighealey@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 14:13:38 -0800
I also have Hagerty.  I took a very big rock ding 45 min outside of Nelson BC
at last year's rendezvous.  Once back in CA I called, they had me get an
appraisal at the shop of my choice and send em photos.  They asked if I wanted
a check in my name or the shop and where to send the check.  No squabble, very
easy to deal with.  At the time they recommended that I increase the agreed to
value since values were going up and I had done lots of work on the car so I
did.