[Healeys] Healeys in Film

To: Healey <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Healeys in Film
From: Joe and Lenore Armour <sebring@illawarra.hotkey.net.au>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 00:09:11 +1100
1963
Elvis ( who has his birthday in Jan.) 'It Happened  at the State Fair'
based on the  Seattle expo with the Space Needle and GM's futuristic
dream cars was saved by a nurse who drove a Healey Blue MK.1 (?) 3000.
My memory was not as good as I thought as I remembered a white car.
I wonder who was instrumental in having the Healey as a star car? Was it
negotiated and paid by the distributors or just a favourite of the crews?
Joe