Re: [Healeys] BJ8 Exhaust

To: <tomfelts@windstream.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] BJ8 Exhaust
From: "John Rose" <john@jesor.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 09:14:34 -0800
I have one as well Tom, installed as part of the car's (1966 BJ8),
Fourintune's restoration back in the early 80's. That alone...the length of
its serviceability...is testament to the quality of the materials and
construction.

As Randy has already advised, the tone and the decibel level that it emits
is NOT transparent ...and while pleasing to the enthusiast, may not be so to
the local police cruiser.

If you find a current source for them (for as Randy mentioned, they appear
to be unavailable for the BJ8), please let us know....as I would quickly buy
another, as my current 25 year old unit HAS to fail eventually.

John