Re: [Healeys] XXX Triplex Windshield 1965 BJ8

To: Dan Stromquist <dan@warner-associates.com>, Healey List Emails
Subject: Re: [Healeys] XXX Triplex Windshield 1965 BJ8
From: "J. Scott Morris" <jstmorris@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 13:10:34 -0500 (EST)
Dan, one option is to check out Barney Gaylord's website; specifically :
  http://www.mgaguru.com/mgtech/windscrn/windscrn.htm

Two other sites that may help are:
  Triumphs   http://www.geocities.com/baddogracing/windshieldid.html
  Lotus
http://www.lotuselan.net/publish/lsb_windscreen_glass_coding.shtml

  If you do fine a real good stencil, please put me down for one.  TIA

  --Scott Morris; Simcoe, Ontario, Canada; '60 MkI BN& & '62 MkII BT7

  Dan Stromquist <dan@warner-associates.com> wrote: << I am looking for a
stincil of the XXX TRIPLEX marking that goes on the windshield of a BJ8. If
someone has a good picture and accurate measurements of the lettering, heart,
overall dimensions, and position on the windshield, I would have a graphic
artist make up a batch of stencils for whoever wants one. The actual etching on
the windshield itself can be done locally almost anywhere. >>

J. Scott Morris - Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives