[Healeys] Engine Oils

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Engine Oils
From: "Doug Newton" <dougnewton@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 10:20:45 -0600
I have no financial interest in the following info, but for those of you who
are questioning whether or not the current oils on the market have the
correct amount of additives for our old cars and if you are desiring to
change brands, you might go to the Penrite Lubricants web page and see what
they have to offer.

You may also want to call Restoration Supply (?) at 760-741-4014 and ask
them for the chemical make up of the various grades on Penrite Engine Oils
that they sell (if they are still a Penrite Distributor). If they don't have
the info you need, I am sure you can get it by emailing Penrite.

Doug