Re: [Healeys] Water hose fasteners

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Water hose fasteners
From: "F. Ronald Rader" <f.ronald.rader@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 20:09:19 -0800
guys.
i am trying to determine the correct hose clamps for a 1954 Nash
Healey. every photo but one shows a modern hose clamp.
i know these modern worm gear type clamps were not correct for my 1965
BJ8 so I suspect they were not correct in 1954.
can someone please send me a picture of the clamps used in 1954 on the Healey?

i have photos of a "100  point" pebble beach Nash healey and it shows
band clamps.
thanks
ron rader