[Healeys] Computer woes

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Computer woes
From: John Sims <ahbn6@optonline.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 17:48:40 -0500
Well, being the smart computer guru that I am, I got cocky and in an attempt
to show how smart I am, I crashed so bad that I lost all of my history -
financial, web sites, emails for the past five years.

Benefits of this are:

1.      I bought a new computer.
2.      I am now more careful in backing up everything using two external
drives with two different backup programs.
3.      I can now really see what is wrong with the www.healey6.com
<http://www.healey6.com/>  web site since the new computer has the Vista/IE7
combination on it and I will be fixing it in the next two to three weeks.
Unfortumnately, this means a complete rekeying of all of the data, words,
etc. on the site. Thank God my wife goes to bed early.

If anyone is waiting for a response from me, please resubmit the
question/request. One of these days I will take my own advice but at my age,
I doubt if I will. As we get older we get more stubborn.

Being without my own computer for the past three weeks dependant upon others
has been a real drag.

John Sims, BN6

Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com <http://www.healey6.com/>