[Healeys] Rally Newfoundland ..... Healy Marque Report.

To: Michael Orritt <Awgertoo@aol.com>, Michael Salter
Subject: [Healeys] Rally Newfoundland ..... Healy Marque Report.
From: Robert Blair <rnbmail@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 08:49:33 -0800 (PST)
Michael twice,

Congrats on your Rally effort and on the HM report - great stuff.  This
is what Healey ownership is all about - takes me back to my college
days in UK with my Mk 1 Sprite. Road events like this are the best form
of Motorsport from the driving perspective in my opinion.  Out here we
have the California Mille every year, which I ran in 1991.

Is there a web site with full set of color pics?

I'm interested to hear about the rear end improvements that you plan
for next year.

Best, Robert, BJ8.

  Robert N. Blair
  65 Yellow BJ8