Re: [Healeys] Wheels and tires

To: gardner5@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Wheels and tires
From: Dave Russell <rusd@sitestar.net>
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2008 12:27:49 -0700
Some 60 spoke wheels will not go on the wider BN2 front drums without
the spokes rubbing on the drum. Hendrix WW has supplied 60 spoke wheels
(Dayton) with a little extra offset that do clear the front drums.
http://www.hendrixwirewheel.com/

There is no clearance problem with 72 spoke wheels.

Dave Russell
BN2