[Healeys] Free Parts to a Good Home

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Free Parts to a Good Home
From: "Gary Black" <gblack@hextrans.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 17:06:47 -0800
I have a bunch of used parts from my BN7 that I was just going to take
to the dump, but it occurred to me someone might want them (or some of
them). I don't want to hassle with shipping, so you would have to pick
them up in San Jose. All parts are used but functional.

2 clutch plates, one disc
Lightened flywheel
Head
Starter
Rear brakes (back plate, wheel cylinders, drums, shoes)
Shocks (front and rear)
Front rotors, hubs, and knock-offs
Rear splines and knock-offs
Exhaust manifold
Distributor
Pancake air filters
Choke cable
O/D wiring harness

If interested in any of this stuff, please send me an e-mail.

Sincerely,

Gary K. Black, AICP
President
Hexagon Transportation Consultants, Inc.
40 S. Market Street, Suite 600
San Jose, CA 95113
408-971-6100 x15
FAX 408-971-6102
Offices in San Jose, Gilroy, and Phoenix