Re: [Healeys] Castrol Syntec rebate

To: 3000mk3@bighealey.org, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Castrol Syntec rebate
From: Warthodson@aol.com
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 09:40:37 EST
Did you get the Syntec 20w50 that is specifically formulated for classic
cars? What rating does the API "starburst" have? I.E. SL or SM etc.? Also, what

is the part # for this product. I have tried to order it locally, but no  one
knows how. I emailed Castrol the above questions, but to date have not
received a reply.
Thanks,
Gary Hodson

In a message dated 2/5/2008 9:23:56 P.M. Central Standard Time,