Re: [Healeys] FW: Castrol Syntec

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] FW: Castrol Syntec
From: <shop@justbrits.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 17:12:40 -0600
Tom Mitchel said:
<quote>
According the distributor Castrol is pulling the entire older inventory to
prevent this from happening to anyone else.
</quote>

As I had a previous note to reply to Tom, I will share with Da List part of my
private reply.  So here it is<G>!!

2 replies in one, Tom<G>!!

<<I can keep the incorrect oil, although not sure what I can use it for,
humm.>>

USE it<G>!!  Just add Lucas Oil ZDDP additive!!  See:
http://www.lucasoil.com/products/display_products.sd?iid=80&catid=3&loc=show

And to find retailer, go here:
http://www.lucasoil.com/retailers/search.sd

Ed
'63 BJ-7 (Hortense THE Healey wearing STD ILL plates    AH BJ 7    )
Founding Member & Delegate, ILLINI Chapter - AHCA (28 or 29 yrs)
Member & Tech Contact, AHCUSA
Please visit my web siteat:  www.justbrits.com