Re: [Healeys] Word/PDF Expert Sort of Healey Related

To: Healeys Newsgroup <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Word/PDF Expert Sort of Healey Related
From: Al Malin <amalin@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 10:45:19 -0500
Hi,

Upload a PDF to Staples instead of the word file.  I can convert it
for you if you want.

(At work we have about a half-million PDFs on the server and web
application that I'm responsible for --- they were originally CAD and
Word files converted to PDFs.  Conversion to PDF is a daily process
for my department.)

Al Malin
Tricarb