[Healeys] Old Gasoline

To: "Healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Old Gasoline
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 20:22:45 -0500
Hello all,

I'm currently going through a Healey that has not been on the road for at
least 8 years, probably longer. My task is to get it ready for the road, doing
all hydraulics, hoses, fluids, tires, etc.
The fuel tank is more than half full, really ripe old stuff (whew) and I
really don't know how to best dispose of it. I really don't want to chance
using it in any vehicles or even my snow blower (It's running so nice right
now).
I want to be reasonably environmentally conscious.

Any suggestions??? (be nice)

Rich Chrysler