Re: [Healeys] Austin Healey Chassis Frame

To: "J. Scott Morris" <jstmorris@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Austin Healey Chassis Frame
From: Larry Varley <varley@cosmos.net.au>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 19:19:41 +1100
Hi Scott and the group, I certainly have no issues with any of the
drawings on my site being put to good use for the Healey community, that
is what they are there for. Please keep in mind in many cases I have put
considerable personal financial cost into obtaining and producing some
of this information, so while I'm happy to see others do the same, I
won't ever be happy to see any of it being supplied at any charge,
unless it is used purely to raise funds for any of the recognized clubs.
As for covering liability, Perhaps it would be wiser to cover that
before rather than after the event. There certainly has never been an
occasion so far where I have refused a request to put any of it to good
use, and have never received any financial gain, nor do I want to.
Articles written by others on my site are a different matter, where
permission to reproduce should naturally be sought from them.
Cheers
Larry Varley
Austin Healey 100 Restoration Site
http://www.acmefluid.com.au/larry/