Re: [Healeys] Frustrated - coolant leak at drain tap

To: "Alan" <alanb@nfahc.co.uk>, "'Linwood Rose'" <linwoodrose@mac.com>,
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Frustrated - coolant leak at drain tap
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 18:30:42 -0500
Hello all,

Further to the coolant drain tap leak, I have an original drain tap here
that would be fine if the little tension spring at the end (that maintains
the required tension to keep the tapered male barrel tight into the female
tap body) wasn't rotted away. I've been looking for a small steel tension
spring to replace it with no luck so far. It's this tension spring that
keeps these assemblies from leakiong.
Any suggestions?

Rich Chrysler