Re: [Healeys] Original Girling servo on Auction in Sweden..

To: 'Charlie Baldwin' <mgcharlie@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Original Girling servo on Auction in Sweden..
From: Tadeusz Malkiewicz <tadeusz.malkiewicz@plusnet.pl>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 18:00:09 +0100
Well, they were I believe an option on the Volvo 120 (Amazon) but standard
on the Volvo 1800 as well as Amazon GT..

But this is the early model, only for Volvo 1961-1964 production, I believe
correct for the AH 3000.

The original Girlings are much better in my opinion than the Lockheed or PBR
replacements. But, the originals are hard to find..

Tadek