Re: [Healeys] Centering the Jet - HD8 carbs

To: lists@brits-n-pieces.com
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Centering the Jet - HD8 carbs
From: "Alan Seigrist" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 16:31:44 +0800
Erik -

Thanks for that link.  I actually forgot I had one of those cheapo SU tuning
kits in my car (thanks to the reminder from Bob Spidell) which has a little
special needle dummy which centres the jet for you.  I played with it a few
times and got the jet centred after the third or fourth try, only took about
10 minutes.  Carbs back on the car using only half the fuel now (I hope!)

Best Regards,

Alan