Re: [Healeys] Steering column attachment

To: "Jerry Costanzo" <grumpyinloomis@ssctv.net>,
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Steering column attachment
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 15:48:19 -0500
Hi Jerry,

Use whatever hole seems to allow the steering column to pass through the
(fairly adjustable) bulkhead grommet plates and allows the steering column
to sit centrally in the inverted "U" shape of the dash cutout. Make sure all
these positioning points are "happy" without any bending or strain on the
column or any of the attachment points. There is a fair amount of vertical
adjustment with the bolts at the steering box end.

Rich Chrysler