Re: [Healeys] Halogen Taillight bulb question

To: steveg@abrazosdata.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Halogen Taillight bulb question
From: Warthodson@aol.com
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 08:51:54 EST
Is it possible that you have the bright & dim bulb curcuits  reversed? The
dim element in the bulb should be the running light & the  bright element
should
be the brake light.
If they are reversed the brake light will appear to be very dim by itself  or
with the running light on.
Gary Hodson

In a message dated 2/18/2008 10:23:42 A.M. Central Standard Time,