[Healeys] healey frame worth

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] healey frame worth
From: "Taylor, Todd S" <todd.s.taylor@lmco.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 08:31:10 -0500
Saturday I will be driving my stripped frame up to Canada to have it
replace with a Jule Frame.
Doing the research the worse case scenario is the boarder patrol will
need an appraised value
for the frame.  What's it worth all rust etc...??  I'll have the
fenders, shrouds, and doors with me too.
Not sure if I have to have a value for those items??  I hope I can just
tell them what I have and drive
threw.  Any one ever done this??  I've been told which entry point is
the easiest to get threw.
Just wondering how hard or easy this is to do.., I guess I'll find out
on Saturday..