[Healeys] The best solution for hands free

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] The best solution for hands free
From: "Mark Goodman" <mkgoodman@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 16:46:46 -0500
Here in NY and in many other states, you must use a hands free version for
your phone when in the car.  I NEVER go out in my Healey without a phone,
just in case it decides to misbehave and breakdown.

I tried several versions of Bluetooth headphones, and by far the best is an
ALIPH JAWBONE.  I has a "voice activity sensor" that really blocks out
ambient sounds.  The first time I tried it in the Healey, I called my wife
while I was going 60 mph down the highway with the top down and she asked
where I was.  I told her in the Healey and she was very surprised.  I have
had it over 6 months and it is great.

You can go to their website; http://jawbone.com/  Look at the demo to see
how effective it is.  It is not the least expensive Bluetooth headset, but
it is the best at removing unwanted background noise.  It sells for $119.00
on their website and I just saw it for $80.00 at:
http://www.jr.com/JRProductPage.process?Product_Id=4168595
<http://www.jr.com/JRProductPage.process?Product_Id=4168595&JRSource=linksha
re.datafeed.ALI+JAWBONE> &JRSource=linkshare.datafeed.ALI+JAWBONE

I highly recommend it.

Mark Goodman

66BJ8 35503