[Healeys] hardtop restoration pdf file

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] hardtop restoration pdf file
From: Linwood Rose <linwoodrose@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 20:16:45 -0500
Oops, sorry! Forgot I couldn't do a file attachment on the list. Knew
that, just forgot in my haste. I am putting the pdf on the web site
right now in the second paragraph of the site. More permanent fix
later. I am happy for people to "steal" it - I only created it to try
to help others as I stumbled around a bit as I restored my own top.

I kept the resolutions of the images high because I often wish that I
had better images of some shots I look at on the web. Ed has the
better work around for that, and I will do it when I have time. In the
meantime, hopefully Scott's pdf will help.

Lin
1960 BT7 in restoration
1959 Bugeye