Re: [Healeys] gdsaf

To: Douglas W Flagg <dwflagg@juno.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] gdsaf
From: "Mr. Bill" <BN1@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2008 14:50:31 -0800
I'm so sorry, Doug.  When I joined this List, I thought it was a forum
about Austin-Healey automobiles.  I did not realize that I also had to
endure other Listers political views.

I know there are several political forums including our own Ed at Just
Brits who hosts a Poli Sci Forum.  I'm sure that both Alan and your
comments would be very welcome there.

So why don't both of you take your comments there and let the rest of us
enjoy the Healey discussions?

If anyone wants to flame me on this, fine.

Bill Barnett