Re: [Healeys] Fenders for BN2 bought in '78..

To: Tadeusz Malkiewicz <tadeusz.malkiewicz@plusnet.pl>,
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Fenders for BN2 bought in '78..
From: Richard Collins <gonnagitcha90@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 22:31:31 -0800
I would bet that the fenders that Sports and Classics sold were original as I
recall the Ed Bussey sold all the left over parts from his SE Florida BMC
distributorship around that time and S & C were the buyers.  I could be wrong
but I think not.
Richard of KY/CA
1960 BN7 #440> From: tadeusz.malkiewicz@plusnet.pl> To:
healeys@autox.team.net> Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 09:44:32 +0100> Subject:
[Healeys] Fenders for BN2 bought in '78..> > I have a pile of invoices with my
BN2 I bought. There is also an invoice> from Sports & Classics (Darien,
Connecticut) from '78 for rear fenders for> $225 each. Would these be original
fenders?> > BTW, When did the spare parts from BMC became obsolete?> > Thanks,
http://www.team.net/donate.html> > Healeys@autox.team.net>
gonnagitcha90@hotmail.com> > http://www.team.net/archive