Re: [Healeys] front wing cut-out

To: "J. Scott Morris" <jstmorris@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] front wing cut-out
From: John Harper <ah@jharper.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 11:10:15 +0000
Dear Scott

It is interesting to note that BMC did not appear to be very precise
themselves when it came to publishing measurement.

In Austin Service Journal - Volume 26 BODY 3 - dated August 30 1956
these measurements were given as 9" for BN1 and 7 3/4" for BN2.

These earlier measurements were a bit closer to the actual measurements
but clearly were just a general indication to bring out the fact that
the wings (fenders) were different.

Regards

--
John Harper