Re: [Healeys] Flywheel improvements

To: "John McKeever" <healeys4me@yahoo.com>, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Flywheel improvements
From: "Alan Seigrist" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 07:26:10 +0800
John -

You are much better off sending rour flywheel to bill bolton exchange.
 A normal mchine shop will not know the exact cutouts to make whereas
Bill's already done all of the hard work. His flywheel will be a good
three to four pounds lighter than what you shop can do, and he'll turn
it around pretty quick.  Price is reasonable, you'll just have to suck
up the cost of shipping....

Alan

--
Alan