[Healeys] Books Question Followup

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Books Question Followup
From: "Jody Kerr" <jodyfkerr@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 21:36:40 -0700
Hey folks,

I'm still making my way through the multitude of recommendations. I
did get my first batch of books in the post yesterday from British
Specialties. Not only were there books in my cereal box, but a secret
toy suprise! A copy of the Open Roads 2002 50th Anniversary DVD of the
big meet in Tahoe. Well, that immediately went into the DVD player The
film of the cars and Gerry Coker talking was great!

Then, I hit the top book in the pile. The Anderson / Moment
Restoration Guide. Been reading through that on an off since and am
almost done. I've been impressed that they were able to meld simple
conversational language with that much detail.

For those who were recommending the concours guide. I now have the PDF
order form. I only need to locate a printer (I quit using them years
ago) and somewhere in the bowels of my desk are those wierd paper
things called checks.

Jody
--
http://www.theymightberacing.com/